Drain and Sewer
Indoor Air Quality
Green Club Maintenance Plan
Maintaining your heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical equipment on a regular basis is very important for proper functionality. With a Cooper inspection, we can find potential or existing problems and fix them before they get worse or cause your equipment to fail.
Properly maintained heating and air conditioning equipment runs more efficiently, which can save you money on your energy bills, and even reduces your carbon footprint.
Our team can answer all your questions regarding equipment maintenance. Call us and ask for the correct department, or talk to a comfort advisor or service technician about joining our Green Club. Members experience shorter wait times, receive discounts on parts, and many more benefits for not much more than the cost of a service call.
Your Peace of Mind Energy Savings Plan from Your Green Team!
- High Performance Tune–Up – Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled maintenance on your heating and air conditioning system can reduce breakdowns and lower utility bills.
- Priority Service – As a Service partner, you are our priority! You can jump to the heat ofthe line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others.
- 100% Satifaction Guarantee – We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED. If you’re not fully satsisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.
- 15% Discount – You will receive a 15% discount off the bottom line for our heating, air conditioning, plubing and electric services for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains in effect.
- No Emergency Service Fees – If you are in need of emergency service, no matter what time ofthe day or night you call, you will not pay an overtime fee. You will receive the same quality service as always but pay only the standard pricing.
- Relax, we’ll call you! – When you’re a Service Partner, we make your systems our top priority. We’ll call you and schedule your tune–up so you don’t have to worry about it.
- A trusted Professional on your Home Service Team – Your technicianis not only trained to take care of your equipment, he is trained to take care of you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians wear clean uniforms and are background checked and drug tested, and are trust certified for your safety and protection.
- Ongoing Safety Inspections – Your peace of mind is our goal. We will asses your home’s heating and air conditioning systems to ensure they’re in a safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings, and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. We’ll even call to schedule your appointments so you dont have to worry about it.