Drain and Sewer
Indoor Air Quality
Air Conditioning in Denver, CO
You probably don’t spend a whole lot of time thinking about air conditioning. When the days really start to heat up outside, though, staying cool is going to become a top priority. Don’t suffer through an entire summer without a way to keep your home cool.
Cooper Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers a full range of air conditioning systems and services throughout Denver, CO. If you need an air conditioner installed, repaired, maintained, or replaced, call today to schedule an appointment with one of our experts. We’ll make sure that your home is ready for the hottest months of the year. Read on for a list of some of the services we offer.
Types of Air Conditioning Services We Offer
We provide a wide range of different AC systems and services, including:
- Central Air Conditioners: Central air conditioners are the most popular kind of air conditioning system on the market. They’re affordable, effective, and an ideal solution for many different situations. We install and service central air conditioners of all kinds.
- Ductless Systems: A ductless system is a heat pump that doesn’t use ducts. Instead, it makes use of air handlers installed throughout the house to condition specific areas. These air handlers have their own thermostats, and can operate independently to set ideal temperatures for different parts of the house.
- Dual Fuel Systems: A dual fuel system is a combination of both a furnace and heat pump. The heat pump system handles both cooling and heating functions above a certain temperature. When the weather gets too cold for the heat pump to operate efficiently, the furnace portion of the system activates and heats the home.
- Duct Testing and Sealing: The ducts play a big part in the energy efficiency of a climate control system. If they’re in poor condition (like being full of leaks) they can cause a huge drop in efficiency for your heating and air conditioning systems. That’s why we offer duct testing and sealing services, to make sure that your ducts serve your system well.
- Duct Repair and Replacement: Sometimes, the ducts in your home are so completely dilapidated that no amount of leak sealing will help. For duct problems that require more extreme intervention, we provide duct repair and replacement services.
- Evaporative Coolers: Most air conditioning systems use refrigerant in order to transfer heat out of the house. Evaporative cooling systems do not use refrigerant. Instead, they run air over damp pads, which absorb the heat it carries. This cools the air in the home.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump is a refrigerant–based system that is able to reverse its refrigerant cycle. This enables it to offer both heating and cooling functions.
- Thermostats: No air conditioning system is complete without a good thermostat to control it. We install and service all kinds of thermostats.
- Zone Control Systems: A zone control system splits your residence into different temperature zones, each of which can then be conditioned separately from the rest of the home. This helps to make your air conditioner more efficient, and your home more comfortable.
- Commercial Air Conditioning: Commercial properties need air conditioning just as much as residential ones do. If you need air conditioning for your commercial building, give us a call.
Call Us for Your Air Conditioning Needs
No matter what your air conditioning needs are, Cooper Heating & Cooling, Inc. is here to make sure that they are met. From installation to repair, maintenance, and replacement, we can give you the perfect air conditioning solution for your home or business. No one should have to be without an air conditioner when the days start to warm up. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians, and we’ll get started on preparing your home or business for the summer months.