Want to Work for the Best? Join the Cooper Team
As a Cooper team member, you’ll work with some of the top trade experts in the state. You’ll be challenged every day. You’ll learn new skills. You’ll grow and thrive — both professionally and financially.
For the past 40+ years, Cooper has dominated the Colorado HVAC market — and we don’t have plans to slow down anytime soon. Ready to join us?
Keep in mind we’re always hiring for the following positions:
- HVAC Installer (Denver and Colorado Springs)
- HVAC Service Technician (Denver and Colorado Springs)
- Journeyman Service Plumber (Denver Only)
- Contact Support Representative and Dispatch (Denver Only)
- HVAC/Plumbing Service Technician (Colorado Springs Only)
We’ve been named a 2023 Top Workplace!
A big thank you to all of our employees, who helped to make this happen.
Perks & Benefits
- Signing bonuses
- Competitive base pay
- Bonus programs/annual raises
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Company uniforms, vehicle, phone, and iPad
- Factory systems training
Perks and bonuses may vary depending on the position.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
When you get emergency care or are treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from balance billing. In these cases, you shouldn’t be charged more than your plan’s copayments, coinsurance and/or deductible.
Why join the Cooper Green Team?
Yes, we offer great benefits, highly competitive pay and on-the-job training but we also offer a culture of professionalism, honor and integrity. We've found that this is our secret weapon to keeping Cooper employees happy and loyal, year after year.
Our incredible company culture is also why Cooper Heating & Cooling is consistently named one of the top 250 privately-owned businesses in Colorado and one of the top 50 family-owned companies in Colorado.
Take a sneak peek at the values that drive our employees day in and day out:
- Deliver WOW through all services.
- Embrace and drive change.
- Be adventurous, creative and open-minded.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Build open and honest relationships with communication.
- Do MORE with LESS.
- At all times, we will work together to reach our one common goal.
- Act selfless, not selfish.
- Take pride in your work.
- Be accurate with expectations and deliver what is promised.
"I highly recommend working here…"
At Cooper, we transform dreams into reality for our community, inside and out. Cooper’s vision is precise and clear, with transparency on all sides of their departments which promotes a proactive work environment that we are happy to stand behind. I highly recommend working here for anyone looking to advance their specific field expertise, increase their professionalism, or enhance their career path. The opportunities for growth at Cooper are limitless with our in-field and factory training programs which not only set you up for success but also keep us competitive and at the top of our market.