CALL OUR DENVER & COLORADO SPRINGS ELECTRICIANS
Each home has a wide range of different systems and appliances installed for a number of different purposes. Almost all of them rely on the electrical system in order to function. Without electricity, your home becomes significantly less convenient and comfortable.
You’re going to want to make sure that your electrical system is in the best possible condition for that reason. That’s why Cooper Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers a full range of electrical services throughout Denver, CO, and Colorado Springs, CO. If you need an electrical system installed, repaired, maintained, or replaced, call today to schedule an appointment with one of our expert electricians.
Types of Electrical Services We Offer
- Attic Fans: Attics are notorious for retaining heat, making them terribly hot even if the rest of the house is comfortable. If you want to cool your attic without extending your climate control systems up there, an attic fan is a good idea. Attic fans draw fresh air in from outside and vent warm air from inside.
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors: Both carbon monoxide and fire are serious threats to the health and safety of a home’s occupants. No matter what your home situation is, it’s highly recommended that you have carbon monoxide and smoke detectors installed in your home. We offer a full range of carbon monoxide and smoke detector services.
- Ceiling Fans: If you’re trying to keep cool without consuming too much energy, a ceiling fan is a great idea. We install and service all kinds of ceiling fans.
- Electrical Panels: Circuit breakers, breaker boxes, and similar equipment serve an invaluable purpose when it comes to keeping your home safe from electrical overloads. If you don’t have a reliable electrical panel in place to help regulate your system, that needs to change as soon as possible. We install and service many kinds of electrical panels throughout Denver, CO, and Colorado Springs, CO.
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring: Wiring that is in poor condition poses a threat to the electrical system but also to the rest of the house. We offer electrical wiring and rewiring services to make sure your system is safe.
- GFCI and AFCI Outlets: Ground Fault and Arc Fault circuit interrupters (GFCI and AFCI) are outlets designed to reduce the risk of fire and electrocution. They monitor the amount of electrical current moving through the system and cut off the flow off if they detect strange behavior. We highly recommend installing these throughout the house.
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting: Whether you’re looking for security, aesthetics, or just want to find your house keys when you get home late, we offer a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting services.
- Surge Protection: Power surges are a very common cause of both property damage and personal harm. In order to prevent this from happening, we offer whole–house surge protection services.
- Commercial Electrical: Commercial buildings deal with massive, complex electrical systems that enable them to function properly. Our electricians offer commercial services to help maintain those systems.
- Commercial Lighting: Just as with residential lighting, we offer commercial lighting services to meet almost any need.
Call Us for Your Electrical Service Needs
No matter what your electrical needs are, you should know that it’s very dangerous to attempt to do your own electrical work. Without the proper training and equipment, there is a serious risk of injury or death. That’s why you should let Cooper Heating & Cooling, Inc. handle all of your electrical installation, maintenance, or repair.
Our electricians have many years of professional experience in the industry. When you hire us to provide your electrical services, you can rest assured that we will do it correctly and safely. Call today to schedule an appointment, and we’ll get started on providing for your electrical needs.